A set of late 18th century Georgian mahogany Chippendale wall shelves.
The shelves have carved open fret work sides and a front gallery to the top shelf.
The four shelves are stepped, the narrowest to the top and the widest to the base all with a half round front edge.
The shelves have four mirror plates fixed to the back of the shelves so that it can be fastened to a wall.
The shelves are in good condition but have had restoration in the past. (Circa 1790)
Height 88cm (34.6 inches)
Width 75cm (29.5 inches)
Depth 22cm (8.7 inches)