An 18th century Georgian mahogany wall hanging corner cabinet.
The cabinet has a glazed door with thirteen panes of glass held in fine mahogany astragal bars.
The interior has three fixed shelves and has been re-painted in the past.
The cabinet has a moulded overhanging cornice with a chequered inlay and a satinwood frieze below that is inlaid with flowers.
The panels on either side of the door have box wood line inlay.
The cabinet is in good condition with a working key.
The back has some old holes inside from being fastened to a wall. (Circa 1790)
Height 108.5cm (42.7 inches)
Width 69.5cm (27.4 inches)
Depth 48cm (18.9 inches)