A very large table made from a late 18thC ship’s steering wheel, from HMS Medusa, set on a brass bound teak binnacle. Modern glass top.
H 30 ¼”, Diam 77”
Footnote: HMS Medusa was a Royal Naval 50 gun battleship launched in 1785 in Plymouth, UK. She served in Lord Bridport’s Fleet, patrolling the coast of France until 1797 when she brought the injured back to Spithead. Wrecked off the coast of Portugal in 1798.