Edwardian Ships Telegraph c.1900
Brass ships telegraph standing on a later turned, chamfered mahogany base with two conforming black enamel dials signed ‘A.Robinson and Co Ltd, Patents and manufacturers, Liverpool and Glasgow, Established A.D.
Swing handles and brass pointers, with eleven speed indicators, ringing on a ball mounted within the case.
Side door opening to an aperture which would have originally housed an oil wick to provide a source of light for use at night. C.1900