An early 19th century George IV mahogany library table.
The table has twin platform bases with concealed casters and a one piece mahogany top that has a shallow frieze and a pea beaded edge.
The platform supports are raised on carved scrolling acanthus feet, the upright pillar stems have a carved collar at the base and a reeded band part way up.
The pair of table supports are joined by a substantial turned cross rail.
The table is made from excellent quality timber and is in good condition and has had the polish sympathetically restored. (Circa 1830)
Height 73cm (28.7 inches)
Length 109cm (42.9 inches)
Depth 61cm (24 inches)