An 18th century Georgian bureau made from the finest ‘Plum Pudding’ mahogany.
The bureau has two short drawers over three graduated long drawers with original brass swan neck handles and solid oak linings.
The interior has a leather covered writing surface, seven drawers and eight pigeon holes with a central locking door that hides a drawer and two more pigeon holes.
The bureau has an original key for the flap and a drawer and has a fabulous figured grain.
The bureau is in excellent original condition and has had the polish sympathetically restored. (Circa 1780)
Height 109cm (42.9 inches)
Width 97.5cm (38.4 inches)
Depth 53.5cm (21 inches)