Circa 1910, early Georgian-style figured-walnut, freestanding corner cupboard with canted corners. Surmounted by a swan neck pediment with carved paterae above a moulded cornice and a cushion frieze. The herringbone inlaid door with treble arches and astragal glazing opens to a shelved interior. The base with a moulded waist has twin panelled doors opening to cupboard space and on a moulded base over shaped supports. It has its original brass escutcheons and keys.
197 cm high x 65 cm wide x 44 cm deep.