A large sized, silver plated Hip Flask with snakeskin to the top half, by James Dixon and Sons. The bottom half of the glass is protected by a removable cup with a gilt wash to the interior. The cap has a bayonet fitting and is stamped to either side of the neck with Dixon’s logo and initials. This flask really stands out for its 1 1/4 pint size which is stamped to the base of the cup along with Dixon’s trumpet and banner logo and initials stamped as pseudo hallmarks. It is also marked EP for electro plate and with the reference number 8. The pound coin gives an indication of the flask’s large size. Circa 1900.