Circa 1900, a monumental pair of cast brass stands and urns. The urns have a scrolling top section with large cast acanthus leaves on four sides. The body tapers down and below there is fleur-de-lis pattern embossed into it. There is a curvaceous base and a pedestal foot which is also embossed. The stands are in the Gothic taste, with a large central circular top with fretwork top and bottom, and cast brass flower heads. Below are 3 scrolling brackets for support with flower heads on both sides, and a central column which is turned at the top and fluted in the middle section. At the bottom again are 3 scrolling brackets with flower heads on both sides, and a squat platform base with hairy paw feet.
Inscribed ‘Presented to the sanctuary in memory of Miss Rose Naulty who died 1st Dec 1923 on whose soul sweet Jesus have mercy.’