Circa 1920, pair of solid oak captains chairs. With shaped dome back upholstered in leather and 2 large arms protruding from it. These are held in place to the front by barely twist supports and there are further barley sugar and shaped supports at the back. In a horseshoe shape, the seats have leather held in place by brass studs above a simple apron to the front and sides, with square back legs leading into a turned section and outswept toe. The front legs have ring turns, tapering and are connected by foliate carved stretchers.
Size 82 cm high x 47 cm wide x 43 cm deep