Circa 1880, pair of cast brass Victorian cartouche shaped wall sconces which are converted for electricity. With their bevelled edge mirror backs following the shape and form of the frames which are surmounted by a mythical head and depict an animal with foliate casting and open fretwork. The sconces have 3 Rococo arms and the foliate arms curl back up to form the sconces. They are recently wired, ready for use.
Size 77 cm high x 43 cm wide