Circa 1870, Victorian brass oil lamp converted to electricity. The reservoir sits in a cradle of swags and tails on 3 shaped brackets, leading on to a fluted column with foliate casting. There is a central telescopic arm and the base is domed and embossed with floral patterns. All on Rococo cast brass feet.
Size 148 cm high x 42 cm diameter