An early 20th century emerald and diamond double cluster ring, the cushion-cut emerald weighing 0.58 carats surrounded by two clusters of old European and old mine-cut diamonds with day-light in-between, the diamonds estimated to weigh 1.2 carats, all set in silver to yellow gold mount, with gold D-section shank, the head measuring 1.6×1.6 cm, circa 1900, finger size N, gross weight 3.9 grams. This ring is in very good condition, minor sign of historical restoration.
Unmarked tested as 18ct gold and platinum.
A fabulous early twentieth century ring. This ring features a bright and romantic central emerald which shines with a beautiful bright forest green colour, surrounded by two halos of lively, glinting diamonds. The bright yellow gold of the band is a wonderful complement to the emerald and diamonds, making this ring elegant and sophisticated.