Circa 1825, exhibition quality 3 door breakfront George IV mahogany library bookcase. Surmounted by a triangular pediment and architectural cornice above 3 glazed doors with wonderful palmette and acanthus carved glazing bars. The interior with adjustable mahogany shelves and flanked by pillars with foliate carved capitals. The base with 3 moulded and panelled doors in figured Spanish flame mahogany, opening to deep shelved interiors. All supported on an enclosed plinth base over neat bun feet.