Circa 1860, matched pair of mid-Victorian ormolu mounted, figured walnut two-door display cabinets. The rectangular polished tops in figured walnut over cross banded fore-edges and cushion friezes with cast brass foliate mounts. The cabinets with tulipwood cross-banded pilasters with caryatid ormolu mounts flanking twin glazed doors with similar inlay and foliate ormolu mounts, opening to red baize shelved interior. All supported on shaped part-enclosed bases.
One cabinet is slightly smaller at 144 cm high x 108 cm wide x 33 cm deep.
Size 145 cm high x 115 cm wide x 35 cm deep
Stock No. 29413 4169