A fine hand-woven modern Agra carpet from India using all natural dyes and hand-spun wool. The design is an open variation of an antique Indian Agra design, with small repeating floral motifs and delicate leaf designs. These modern carpets are extremely tough and a production we have sold for over 20 years the carpet has a dense high wool pile and can withstand constant use in any room. Stunning natural dyes on this fine modern carpet, with beautiful blues, greens, soft red/pinks and light yellow border. Ideal for any room to brighten a space.
· Purchase this modern carpet online from us and we shall securely courier it to your home, with our excellent anti-slip rug underlay which is included in the price. Or contact us to view it at our barn showroom in Crondall, Surrey.
· If you are not completely satisfied with the carpet we shall of course refund you in full once the rug is returned to us.
· Free Shipping throughout the UK and we use a well-respected International Shipper for Europe and Overseas, as we have shipped carpets to Hong Kong and Australia in the past.
· Members of The British Antique Dealers Association (BADA) and LAPADA since 2008. Adhering to their strict guidelines and our carpets and rugs are independently vetted at their antique and art fairs every year.
· We professionally wash all our carpets and rugs, plus our expert restorer who has over 30 years experience will secure fringes and sides if necessary.
· Request a home visit to view this stunning modern carpet in your own home, let us know a preferred day and time to see you. As we have travelled all over the UK visiting customers, up to Scotland, Ireland and even France and Belgium in Europe over the last 30 years.