Circa 1880. Monumental pair of Victorian cast brass candlesticks, recently converted to lamps. The tops with lamp holder and faux candle with a large pierced foliate basket beneath, supported on elegant stem with a cast section to the top. The center is intersected with pressed flowers and flower heads to the sides, and resting on a domed three footed base with further foliate casting and pierced sections.
103cm H, 27cm Dia.