These Art Deco cast iron panels were made for Regis House, a site developed by the well-known property developer Rudolph Palumbo in 1933. Regis House was a ground-breaking office building occupying the prestigious corner site next to Wren’s “Monument” on the approach to London Bridge. The exterior, lobbies and stairwells were lavishly decorated with polished iron and bronze details framed with Portoro marble pilasters. In the early 1990’s the building was demolished under the orders of Lord Palumbo, Rudolph Palumbo’s son.
Today, these Art Deco cast iron panels make striking architectural features. They could be set into a wall or used as decorative panels in a garden scheme.