Circa 1820. A quality pair of Regency pole screens, contained in rectangular and gilded frames with upholstered heraldic coat of arms. The screens are held in place on two circular brass uprights surmounted by a facetted finial, on scumbled bases with cast brass mounts and flower heads, resting on a triangular concave base with a large cast brass flower petal on the top. Further castings on the side sitting on three scrolling feet with foliate casting on the front and brass rondels on the sides.
134cm High x 39cm widest point