Circa 1890. Rare pair of tall bow-front inlaid mahogany glazed corner cabinets of exceptional quality. Surmounted by a moulded cornices above Greek key decorated friezes, the twin doors with fine Gothic astragal glazing in mahogany frames with fine boxwood string inlay opening to velvet-lined shelved interiors. The bases with further fine boxwood banding with twin deeper doors opening to shelved interiors. All supported on square tapering legs over splayed toes. Lovely colour and patina.