Circa 1815. A quality Regency period twin pillar dining table with two extra leaves. The two D ends with snap top action, in finely figured mahogany with a ribbed foredge. The two additional leaves are held in place by a pair of stained runners and cast brass clips. The tops rest on a solid block, beneath this is a turned and tapering stem. The table rests on four hipped saber legs with double reeding on the facing, finishing with a cast brass block with brass castors beneath.
71cm High x115cm Wide x 270cm fully extended, 142cm without leaves