A stylish pair Austrian Art Nouveau hand-painted twin handled vases decorated with fruiting vines by the renowned Turn Teplitz factory run by Riessner, Stellmacher & Kessel and dating from around 1900. The finely made porcelain vases stand on narrow round pedestal bases with narrow stems and elongated bodies with a narrowing neck and flared opening with a folded in rim. The vases have molded handles applied to either side of the body with hanging garlands. The vase is hand decorated in muted brown and green coloring in a blush style with fine contrasting flecking, the body hand painted with a series of vine leaves with hanging grapes. The top, handles and foot rim with gilding and with a raised ribbing pattern to the neck. The vases are impressed AUSTRIA and AMPHORA and have partially printed RSK Turn Teplitz red makers marks to the bases and are numbered 2087 and 48.