Circa 1880, exhibition quality satinwood and marquetry corner cabinet on stand. With an elaborate raised pediment and moulded cornice above an inlaid frieze and 2 bow doors. They have unusual astragal bars including c-scrolls, flower heads and foliate carving, and open to 3 adjustable shelves. The base has rosewood cross-banding and a full-length drawer with brass escutcheon incorporated into the inlaid swag designs, above bow doors with brass beading between them; both inlaid with Adams style swags, ribbons, tails and urns. A small shelf is beneath this and it stands on tapering inlaid legs on a spade toe.